MySolutions is a faith-based, not-for-profit service of Lutheran Life Communities. We are dedicated to providing a range of services that help people live where they choose while also maintaining the highest level of independence possible. Our team includes more than 120 trained professionals who share a passion for meeting the needs of older adults and their families.
- Transport, escort and accompany clients to various personal appointments, as needed.
- Provide companionship and assist with the daily personal needs of clients as required and according to the plan of care.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment in each client’s apartment/home by cleaning surfaces, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, removing/washing/ putting away dishes, washing and changing linens and personal laundry, emptying garbage, as plan of care determines.
- Follow established plan of care for each individual client so as to maintain the client’s highest level of independent living.
- Help clients in a variety of tasks related to personal hygiene, such as, assisting with bathing, dressing, shaving, shampoo hair, and oral hygiene as appropriate.
- Assist in meal planning, preparation, and serving when appropriate