Guidelines for Ministry and Parish Leaders for Promotion of Events
Ministry and parish leaders of the Metropolis of Chicago are asked to adhere to the following guidelines related to the display and promotion of events on the Metropolis’ website:
- Work with a graphic professional to ensure high quality of the promotional flyer.
- Ensure that the promotional flyer is an appropriate size for display in print-ready PDF Format.
- Include event information that addresses “Who,” “What,” “Where,” “When” so the promotional flyer identifies the intended audience, describes the event concisely and provides the location, date(s) and time. Be sure also to include contact information (i.e., email and phone number) for follow-up questions.
- Make sure all hyperlinks (if any) are unbroken and accessible.
- Be sure to include an image or photo to help make the flyer more visually appealing.
- Keep the content in the flyer to one page.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Metropolis webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.