The 2021 Metropolis of Chicago Annual Impact Report discusses:
- The Metropolis’ strong financial results for 2021 and the clean audit reports of its 2019 and 2020 financial statements
- The new Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Chicago Foundation, which was formally approved at the Clergy-Laity Assembly
- The philanthropic aid and community support provided by the Metropolis and its parishes in 20201
- The Patriarch’s historic visit to the Metropolis and the successful Clergy-Laity Assembly held in St. Louis, Missouri
- The bestowals of the 2020 Bronze Cross Servant Leadership Awards
- The creation of a new Metropolis ministry—the Mustard Seed Fund—a micro-grant program designed to support parish ministries
- The first Strategic Plan Groups to advance to the program implementation phase
A Message from His Eminence on the Report:
“The publication of our Annual Impact Report reminds us to offer glory to God for His blessings and to praise and learn from the examples of our lay and clergy leaders whose contributions are invaluable to the Metropolis. I encourage our faithful to read the Annual Impact Report and to prayerfully consider how they can help us have greater transformative impact on our churches, communities, and world.”
Want to Help us make an Impact?
To read the full press release, click here. For questions regarding the Report, please contact us.
To donate to the Metropolis, please click here.
To view the 2020 Annual Impact Report, click here.