Among other data and information, the 2020 Metropolis of Chicago Annual Impact Report includes:
- A financial overview of Metropolis revenues and expenses from 2015-2020
- A summary of the 10-year audit of sacramental registry data
- An overview of the Metropolis’ success in raising more than $250,000 for the COVID-19 Parish Relief Fund
- Recipients of the 2020 Servant Leadership Award
- A detailed breakdown of philanthropic aid and community support provided by the Metropolis and its parishes in 2020
- The creation of three new Metropolis of Chicago ministries — Project HOPE, the Myrrhbearing Women, and the Lighthouse Camp for high school seniors
- Programs and actions resulting from the Metropolis’ participation in the FAITH Endowment’s Strategic Leadership and Transformative Action Program
A Message from His Eminence on the Report:
“This report represents the Metropolis of Chicago’s commitment to transparency and our accountability to our clergy and laity. Our collective work in 2020 is grounded on our faith in Jesus Christ. I offer glory and thanksgiving to God for His many blessings, and I express my sincere gratitude to the countless women and men across our six-state Metropolis who helped us reach new heights as a faith community,” His Eminence Metropolitan Nathanael said. “I encourage our stewards and friends to read the Annual Impact Report and to prayerfully consider how they can help us have greater transformative impact on the world in 2021,” His Eminence said.
Want to Help us make an Impact?
Join one of our strategic planning teams by visiting chicago.goarch.org/strategic-planning.
To read the full press release, click here. For questions regarding the Report, please contact us.