The Religious Education Department of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Chicago seeks to offer resources and training for parish educators and volunteers as well as to provide opportunities for youth and adults to establish a firm foundation of faith and tradition.
With the blessings of His Eminence Metropolitan Nathanael of Chicago, the Department provides the following:
- Workshops/Webinars for religious education teachers and Orthodox faithful
- Weekly bulletin inserts for Orthodox teens
- Regional Workshops in all six states of our Holy Metropolis
- Youth and adult religious education events
- A webpage for teachers and parents with specialized resources and lesson plans
- Curriculum resources and support for teachers