Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis and Its Implications on Our Metropolis
Metropolitan Nathanael moderates a discussion with health care, public health and law enforcement from professionals on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you to the following guests for participating and for their work to fight this crisis:
- Demetrios N. Kyriacou, MD, PhD - Emergency physician. Epidemiologist and Professor of Emergency Medicine and Preventive Medicine at Northwestern University; Attending Physician at Northwestern Memorial Hospital; and Associate Editor for the Journal of the American Medical Association
- George Chiampas, DO, CAQSM, FACEP - Assistant Professor, Departments of Emergency Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery; Medical Director, Community and Sports Event Preparedness Management; and Director of CCARES at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Chris Costas, MD - Infectious Diseases at Howard Brown Health
- Steve Georgas - Deputy Chief at the Chicago Police Department
- Angelo Costas - Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine
- Dr. Regina Stein - Associate Professor of Hematology-Oncology at Northwestern University and Northwestern Medicine